- Plan and execute all digital marketing plans, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and Implement app store optimization (ASO) strategies to increase downloads and usage of our mobile game apps.
- Manage day-to-day digital marketing programs, campaigns and processes including budgeting, forecasting, accruals and reporting
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and build insights into everything we do.
- Running multi-channel customer acquisition campaigns, analytics, engagement, and retention.
- Write, Edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Create and contribute content to websites through blogs, webinars, whitepapers, etc. on a regular basis.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive social media strategy focused on high-quality content.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Launch and oversee online social media campaigns and contests.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A. Plus Yearly Performance Bonus
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Employment Type: Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years of hands on experience as a digital marketer
- Should have hands-on experience in performance marketing campaigns such as Google Adwords, Facebook and Affiliate campaigns.
- Should have understanding of reading and implementing various analytics tools (Google Analytics , Flurry, and Mixpanel etc.)
- Should have good analytical ability to analyze the data and provide actionable insights
- Should have expertise in Email marketing, Data Sourcing and social media marketing- across platforms.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Meticulousness & quality oriented ; Flexibility of thinking and willing to accept positive feedbacks from others for improvement;
- Strong commitment to the projects and to the company, willing to work hard to complete the task on-time;
- Degree in Marketing or Business Management or related discipline. A certificate course in Digital Marketing is preferred
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required