Looking to hire SEO Experts, Must be knowledgeable about recent trends.
We are looking for a Digital Marketer to join our team in Bangalore. You should be passionate about your Job and be an independent self-starter with sound judgment and strong analytical skills.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing plans, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and Implement app store optimization (ASO) strategies to increase downloads and usage of our mobile game apps.
- Manage day-to-day digital marketing programs, campaigns and processes including budgeting, forecasting, accruals and reporting
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) and build insights into everything we do.
- Running multi-channel customer acquisition campaigns, analytics, engagement, and retention.
- Write, Edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Create and contribute content to websites through blogs, webinars, whitepapers, etc. on a regular basis.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive social media strategy focused on high-quality content.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Launch and oversee online social media campaigns and contests.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,50,000 P.A. Plus Yearly Performance Bonus Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence Role Category:Other Role:Other Employment Type: Full Time
sem digital marketing seo social media marketing campaigns media strategy customer acquisition also mobile seo mobile search engine optimization mobile online marketing mobile internet marketing digital marketing analyst analytics ad mediation
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years of hands on experience as a digital marketer
- Should have hands-on experience in performance marketing campaigns such as Google Adwords, Facebook and Affiliate campaigns.
- Should have understanding of reading and implementing various analytics tools (Google Analytics , Flurry, and Mixpanel etc.)
- Should have good analytical ability to analyze the data and provide actionable insights
- Should have expertise in Email marketing, Data Sourcing and social media marketing- across platforms.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Meticulousness & quality oriented ; Flexibility of thinking and willing to accept positive feedbacks from others for improvement;
- Strong commitment to the projects and to the company, willing to work hard to complete the task on-time;
- Degree in Marketing or Business Management or related discipline. A certificate course in Digital Marketing is preferred
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required