InstaTravels maintains the privacy of your information very confidentially and is a top priority as we go about our business. Therefore, we have built up practices and methods for taking care of information at InstaTravels that we believe follow the highest standards and best practices of organisations working together on the Internet.
- InstaTravels does not take your personally-identifiable information like name, e-mail address, mailing/billing addresses and telephone numbers without your prior knowledge and permission.
- InstaTravels does not disclose your Personal Information to third parties unless you give us permission to do so, or unless required to do so by law.
- InstaTravels does allow you to view, modify or delete your Personal Information and other information associated with your registration as a user of InstaTravels.
- InstaTravels will take reasonable steps to protect the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information we take from you.
InstaTravels Collects the following personal information when you book online on our website or through call Center with our travel consultant.
- Personal Information
- Payment Information
- Reason to collect personal information
- How Secured is your information?
- Scrutinize Our Website Content
- Third-party Advertisers
- Third Party links
- Changing/Removing Personal Information or Other Information
- Terms and Conditions
- Children and Minors
- Contact Us
When you register with us on our website, we will collect Personal Information about you that you voluntarily provide to us. This Personal Information is necessary for us to be able to provide you with the products and services offered on our website, and includes such information as Complete Name as per travel document.
- Telephone contact.
- Email ID.
- Date of birth.
- Few Airlines/International Airlines requires passport details.
Registering with us on this website allows you to book, reserve and purchase travel-related products,services and accommodations on and through the website. To register, in addition to your Personal Information, you must also provide us with payment information, such as your:
- Credit card number
- Expiry Date
- Security Code
- Name on the card
- Billing details as per credit card bank record
- Written credit card authorization in some cases
We will maintain a record of all your bookings, reservations and purchases of travel-related products, services and accommodations in your Traveler Profile, unless you opt to edit your Traveler Profile otherwise as described below in this Policy(Changing/Removing Personal Information and/or Other Information).
Reason to collect personal information
- Full Name: Airlines require the client's Full Name for reserving a seat and to secure checked baggage and also to associate auxiliary services requested by client.
- Telephone numbers and email addresses are needed to communicate with client to deliver the information before and after purchase and to confirm the purchased product, invoice or schedule change updates and to use in case of emergency.
- Date of birth and Passport details are required by Airport security for security protocols.
- Credit card details are required to charge the purchased value amount and to verify details with Bank to protect fraudulent use.
How Secured is your information?
Security and Confidentiality are one of our biggest priorities. We are absolutely committed to safeguarding your information and keeping it secure. To help us do so, we employ security technology professionals and have deployed a full range of leading-edge security technology. Specifically, your information is secured from unauthorized access via the Internet through advanced firewall technology, Virtual Private Networks and alarm systems.
- We do not sell/trade the information to any other company.
- We do not use information for marketing purposes.
- We share booking associated information with suppliers only to process the purchased transaction to provide the cheapest airfares. However, they are trusted and registered business operators.
In addition, we or our associates protect the connection between your computer and our server from eavesdropping through industry-standard encryption technology known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Depending on your browser, this SSL will have encryption keys of up to 128 bits.
We safeguard to protect your information. In fact, your sensitive information via the website is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information(such as credit card details), it is encrypted and transmitted to us in a very secure way.
You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for"https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service, ticketing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Scrutinize Our Website Content
You can visit and browse our website without revealing your identity or disclosing any Personal Information. We do automatically collect usage information when people visit our website.
However, this information is anonymous data that is not linked to those visitors personally.We use this data to better understand, for example, how visitors navigate our website, how many visitors arrive at what pages on the website, the frequency of visits to the website and how long visitors stay, and the Internet Protocol(IP) addresses from which visitors come to our website. This type of usage information is regularly collected by Internet server software for most websites and is a common practice. And again, the information collected is anonymous.
InstaTravels uses this data to improve the website’s content, performance and usability to provide youwith a better experience on future visits to the website with cheap airfares.
Third Party links
Changing/Removing Personal Information or Other Information
We appreciate the trust you place in us when you give us your Personal Information as well as other information. We value that trust and want to continue to deserve it.Therefore, we allow you to have as much control over the Personal Information and other information we have about you as possible.
By contacting your Travel Consultant, you can do the following:
- change the password for your account
- view the Personal Information and other information in your Traveler Profile
- change the preferences associated with your account
- change, correct or update the Personal Information and other information in your Traveler Profile
- remove some or all the Personal Information and other information in your Traveler Profile
Should you request that we remove all the Personal Information and other information in your Traveler Profile, we will promptly do so. However, please be aware that you will not be able to use our services unless you register as a new user.
Terms and Conditions
Social media platforms portraying any contents for InstaTravels are not in our control because these platforms are not run by InstaTravels. You must read the "Terms &Conditions" and give your consent by clicking on the "I agree"box for using the InstaTravels website before completing your purchase transaction.
Children and Minors
Children and minors(individuals under 18 years of age) are ineligible and not allowed to register on our website or use the services available on and through the website.
Many staff members of InstaTravels are parents. InstaTravels believes parents should play a central role in their children’s online activities and should monitor those activities to ensure that any websites visited respect the privacy of children and minors.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions regarding this policy or our information handling practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make our best effort to respond to your questions or comments within five (5) business days after we receive them. Thank you.
Insta Travels Inc.
4813 Westwinds Dr NE, Suite 202, Calgary, AB, T3J4L4
Toll-Free 1.833.764.2500 | Calgary 403.764.2500