As a Travel Agent, you will have one of the most important roles in our company. You will be required to gather the customers' requirements for their travel plan, provide the best possible prices including the alternatives for different dates. Help some customers in check-in flight prior to departure. If you are a person who enjoys working in customer service, then this will be an exciting opportunity for you. You will need to enjoy helping and speaking with others, be naturally out-going and committed to improving every passenger's travel experience.
Position Summary :
Travel Agents are responsible for gathering customer travel plans, booking tickets, customer service, help in check-in for elderly passengers, providing information relating to baggage, airline penalty, taking special request such as meal request, wheelchairs, etc.
- Completes activities related to booking, updating commission sheets, markups for each ticket.
- Assists passengers with reservations, ticketing, and any changes to their itinerary.
- Greets customers and provides necessary flight ticket and special fare information.
- Check the queue information regularly to keep track of schedule changes and inform passengers if there are any major changes or cancellation of flights.
- Coordinates with internal resources to ensure passenger information is processed and tickets are sent to the customer via email on time.
- Guide customers when they miss their connecting flights or baggage.
All other duties as assigned.
This description is to provide a general guideline for the job expectations for the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, functions, skills and abilities. Particular functions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added time to time depending upon the location and operational requirements. The company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Insta Travels is is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Vets/Disabled
Primary Location CANADA- CALGARY